Ready to take your niche site-building to the next level?
Then you're in the right place.
- If you're having trouble selecting which niche to enter...
- If you're not confident in how to do proper keyword research ...
- If you're unsure of how to build, structure, and design your niche website ...
- If you don't even know where to begin with building links and PBNs ...
Then I'm here to help.
How Niche Site Azon Can Help You With Your Niche Sites
Here's the deal.
Making consistent affiliate income via Amazon niche sites is still a viable option for nearly any person with an internet connection.
But it can be extremely confusing when you're just starting out. And with all of the information out there, it can be hard knowing where to even begin. So how can you find practical techniques to help you build your niche sites?
And that's why I decided to start this website.
My goal with Niche Site Azon is to create actionable pieces of content that show you, step-by-step, and using real world examples, how to go about creating profitable Amazon niche sites.
And while you're here, be sure to to sign up for free updates to learn the strategies of doing proper keyword research and building authoritative backlinks that I'm talking about.
Get exclusive access to niche site building resources, strategies & case studies that aren't published on the blog (it’s free)
About Niche Site Azon
Hey there. I'm Mike, the guy behind Niche Site Azon. Over the the course of 12 months, I made $32,860.02 with Amazon niche sites, most of which was completely passive.
I created this site to share the strategies, tactics, and resources that helped me generate that income.
Building and managing Amazon niche sites is a constantly changing game. I'm always learning new ideas and new tricks, and I want to use this site to share them with you.
While I expect to cover a wide range of topics around Amazon niche sites, you can expect to read about the following:
- Niche selection. How to pick the optimal niche to launch your site in.
- Keyword research. How to zero in on product-related keywords that aren't too competitive, but have enough search volume and enough high-priced products to make it profitable.
- Site creation. How to set up your site with the right themes to make it look professional, and how to structure your reviews to make users and Google alike love them.
- Link building. How to set up your own PBN, because PBN links still work incredibly well.